Coughlin & Associates Ltd. offers complimentary financial counselling to our clients' individual members and employees.
Licensed and accredited personnel are available to help members to:
- plan for their retirement income;
- develop a personal life insurance, disability income or critical illness insurance plan;
- establish a registered retirement, education, or other savings plan; or
- have their own personal medical or dental insurance coverage.
Some of the products and services available include:
- segregated funds;
- extended health and dental coverage for individuals;
- individual life insurance;
- disability income insurance for individuals;
- critical illness insurance for individuals;
- registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs);
- tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs);
- registered retirement income funds (RRIFs);
- life income funds (LIFs);
- severance pay investment options;
- mortgage insurance;
- emergency travel insurance for individuals;
- registered education savings plans (RESPs);
- retirement income analysis; and
- estate preservation.
Plus, to protect the security of members' deposits and investments, Coughlin & Associates Ltd. only deals with companies that are members of either the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) or Assuris, the organizations established by Canada’s deposit-taking institutions and life insurance industry to protect individual deposits, investments and life insurance coverage.
At Coughlin, we are genuinely independent consultants. We have no formal association with any other company or organization. We work for you — and only you.